Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Corneliu T Vulpe has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Corneliu T Vulpe has the following 2 expertise
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Dr. Corneliu T Vulpe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I hate going to the Doctor. Personally I find most of them feel like they are above the rest of us and don't really take any time to really explain things, and listen. Dr Vulpe is one of a kind. I was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. Dr Vulpe did the surgery. During my 12 day hospital stay, he would visit me. Sit and explain everything to me, care for the wound, provide some peace of mind. The man I shared the room with had a very similar operation. His doctor would come in, look at his patient, speak a few words and run. So opposing to Dr Vulpe's way of aftercare. It felt to me like I had a friend instead of a Dr. I can't say enough about him, he is just incredible. Don't pass him by, he is one of a kind.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Vulpe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Corneliu T Vulpe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeorge S Ferzli Md, 65 Cromwell Ave, Staten Island, NY
Dr. Corneliu T Vulpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.