Dr. Cornelius Gallagher Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius Gallagher?

WHILE I GO TO ANOTHER DR IN THE PRACTICE , WHO I AM SATISFIED WITH - I FEEL DR GALLAGHER MISDIAGNOSED MY FAMILY MEMBER . ONE MONTH SHE HAD BRONCHITUS , THE NEXT SHE MONTH SHE HAD STAGE 4 LUNG CANCER AND PASSED WITHIN 2 MONTHS - HE MISSED THAT SHE HAD CANCER - NEVER CALLED TO SEE HOW SHE WAS DOING - IF I COULD , I WOULD GIVE HIM A zERO

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Posted on October 10th, 2016

over medicated with heavy steroids had side effects and doctor Gallagher had no help except more pills and sorry to late

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on October 6th, 2016

When I first meet Dr Gallager I was nervous because of my COPD. Well the nervousness lasted about 10 minutes. He is what all Dr should be. Caring , funny and down to earth. Your a person to him not a dollar sign. He is through and complete with his examination. He will answer any question you have including talking about his most recent vacation 😉. So if you in the need for a good lung Dr he is the guy.

Posted on April 9th, 2014

I like Dr. Gallagher very much; he's not warm and fuzzy per se, but he is focused and dedicated to his patients. I've been a patient of the practice since 1986, 30+ years. They have advanced in their knowledge of their industry and applied accordingly to their patients. Dr. Gallagher has diagnozed and helped with my asthma and pulmonary issues. I don't need warm and fuzzy, i need a good doctor.

Posted on September 13th, 2011

Very poor service from a "god-like" attitude doctor. His ideas are dated and so is his therapies!! Uses drugs from the 1980s and is resistant to change. My mother is his log time patient. I had to finally intervene because of my medical background as a nurse. Run from this man as he is far out of touch with current proven medicines!

Posted on August 24th, 2017