Dr. Cornelius Helling Jr Is this you?

Posted on November 29th, 2014

Dr. Helling delivered my 3 children. During the 2nd birth I had complications and not only did he and the nursing staff of Baylor of Garland save my life, he saved my sons life. I was a patient from 1994-2006 and adored Dr. Helling and his staff.

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Dr. Helling has been my doctor for over thirty years. He is not only an excellent doctor, bout a kind and compassionate man who is very easy to talk to.He delivered my two daughters and also performed surgery. I credit him with saving my life.

Love Dr. Helling

Posted on July 18th, 2008

Dr. Helling delivered both of my children, and I and my girls have been under his care for 15+ years. He is calm, kind and empathatic. He takes the time to listen after each examination after you are fully dressed in his office.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012