Dr. Cornelius Robens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius Robens?

My first visit with dr Robens was after I had already been evaluated by Dr. Lee. The office had the referral from my plastic surgeon to see Dr. Robens for a treatment of Botox for migraines. Even though I had been evaluated by one of Dr. Robens colleagues, no one in the office bothered to contact my insurance for pre-approval of the treatment. I was unaware of this and when I went in for my appointment on November 28, I was expecting to receive the treatment. What I got was another evaluation. Dr. Robens was very thorough and friendly. However ... he asked me if I had ever had Botox before ... I let him know that yes, I had tried it once years ago. He told me I was vain! I was not expecting a professional doctor to say such a thing ... I was speechless. So, I left there believing that NOW they will get the approval from my insurance company and I could come back in about 2 weeks and get my treatment. When I did not hear back from them, I called and the person in the office stated that they did not have any openings for Dr. Robens until next year and since my insurance will be changing, she would not submit fir the approval until I received my new insurance. This was “supposed” to be done this year as I had already met my deductibles. But NO ... that did not matter to them. Then I was informed that they would be closed the entire week of Christmas. The treatment takes 40 minutes and I have a hard time believing that none of the doctors in that office would have 40 minutes to help me. And I also could not believe that they would not submit for approval on my current insurance. I called my insurance and they told me they would keep a lookout for the approval request because I explained the situation to them. In my entire life, I have never had a doctor tell me I am vain and I have never been treated so poorly by the office staff. They made me feel like a beggar and they were very snobbish. I honestly hope they read this, submit for approval on my current insurance and then squeeze me in some where before the 23rd when I am going out of town. If they have any feelings at all for people this will happen and I can change my review. If not, then they just do not care about their patients or their practice. If they can treat me with disrespect, the same can be returned.

Dr. Cornelius Robens

Takes time to evaluate your condition. Explains everything thoroughly. Is not arrogant or condescending. Highly recommended.

I am a 100% disabled vet. He is making my quality of life much improved!

We love-love-love Dr. Robens! He is exactly what every doctor should be ... kind, compassionate and knowledgable.

I wish all doctors were like Dr. Robens

Excellent bedside manners. He really listens to his patients. Accurate diagnosis. A truly caring compassionate doctor. To bad not all doctors are like Dr Robens.

knowledgable, intelligent, and nice

I feel lucky to have Dr. Robens for my neurologist. He is very knowledgeable and provides a great deal of information and guidance. He really listens and responds to each problem and, in addition, he is always very nice.

Great doctor! He's easy to talk to and is very knowledgeable about my disease. He's a caring man and I would recommend him to other patients.

One of the most professional, knowledgable and caring doctors I have met!

Great Doctor and staff! would highly recommend!

EXCELLENT DOCTOR,WHO SHOWS GREAT EMPATHY FOR HIS PATIENTS.

great dr!