Dr. Cornelius Thomas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius Thomas Jr?

Posted on August 7th, 2015

One of the sweetest and most thorough doctors I've ever been too.

Greatest Dr ever!!

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I will start by saying ive been to numerous Dr's all kinds of specialist 2 other Rheumatologist and all I ever got was you have Fibromyalgia or we cant figure out what is going on.. I was so ready to give up and just let depression win over! I decided to pray and ask God to please send me to a Dr that would actually listen to me. I went online and found Dr C.B. Thomas I thought well my youngest son is named Thomas and he was born at this hospital maybe God wants me to try him. I went to the alter at church on Sunday before my appt on Monday and prayed to God to please give this Dr the knowledge to help me or fix me. I arrived and his staff made me feel like I had been coming there for yrs and they were just as sweet as they could be I arrived @ 9:30 and didn't leave until after 1:00 but this time was not spent just sitting in the lobby waiting this time was spent talking to Dr Thomas and having xrays and blood work. Dr Thomas actually listened to me and asked me questions I had never been asked. He decided he wanted to put me on steroids for 9 days to see if that helped with my symptoms. I have never been given steroids to see if it helped with my symptoms so I was hopeful we were on the right track. I had to take my temp for a week before starting the steroids because I have run a low grade temp for several years. I have always tested negative for all the autoimmune disorders, so I did this and started the steroids and it was like a miracle I didn't have half as much pain my joints didnt swell or hardly ached at all. I went for my follow up appt and Dr Thomas finally said I have arthritis and he started me on a low dose of steroids daily and we will discuss a Rheumatoid medicine in a month or so he just wants to make sure the steroids help me before we start those types medication. I do also have Fibromyalgia I am so thankful that this sweet sweet Dr was sent to me. If you have problems that you cant find answers for he will do everything in his power to find an answer not just pass it off as nothing!

Posted on July 14th, 2017