Dr. Cornelius R Verhoest Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cornelius R Verhoest Jr?

Very efficient

ugh

My sister went to him for a regular checkup and he pretty much rushed her out of the room as he did me and I had questions I really wanted answered..anyway my sister was misdiagnosed with a UTI and was given antibiotics by him and come to find out she went back less than a week later to another doctor and was diagnosed with way worse..I would not recommend him..as I said he rushes through his procedures in both my sibling and I's experiences..not to mention he isn't good at making the patient comfortable..sorry but the truth is the truth!

Similar experience.

Our family had the same experience as the other review on here. Poor follow up after complications from surgery. Had to go to ER for help.

Stay away

Verhoest performed surgery on my wife -- he did not call her back when she developed complications, he did not address her problems (which were caused by his surgery), and he tried to send her to a quack hormone dispensary that has been cited by the FDA. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!! His license should be revoked.

Dr. Cornelius R Verhoest Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.