Dr. Cornell Shelton Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Cornell Shelton?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on June 29th, 2016

Called in and spoke to receptionist. Had to wait 4 days before records were reviewed. Refused to accept as a new patient but did not give a reason. When queried as to why they got nasty. Dr wouldn't even see as a consult. Who does that to someone you don't even know?

Cold, Treated like a number, not a person

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I went to this practice for far too long. I not only saw Dr. Shelton, but his NP, Kia Williams. The wait time to be seen sometimes was over an hour in an ice cold office. Dr. Shelton treated me like I was one in a herd of cattle. Ms. Williams was better at first but let her bad days effect her medical judgement. They did not seem to care about helping me as much as they did as protecting themselves from the DEA. I finally had to switch offices because they would not help me when my chronic suffering outweighed the low dose meds they were giving me were no longer helping. Many times they would lose my appts and say I never booked them when I had the appt card to prove it. The nurse line is a joke- takes them at LEAST three days to get back to you if they do at all. Kia even read from the wrong chart TWICE when I was a patient there. Not a practice that is together, at all.

*Pratt medical center/1st visit

Posted on April 1st, 2015

I have only seen Dr. Shelton once but I really liked him. I have seen enough dr's over the last few yrs to truly appreciate 1 that let's u talk, talks to you, answers your questions & listens. And that is what he did. He appears to be very knowledgeable & caring. Also, he is very intelligent, professional & thorough. The only reason I put 4 starts instead of 5 is because he post dated my prescription for 1-3 days too long (31 days instead of 4 wks, or even 30), so I will most likely be out of that medication for a day. My whole experience @ Pratt medical center was very pleasant. Eva (she answers the phone, makes appnts, gets your records to the doc, makes sure they have everything they need before your appnt... & I'm sure many other things) is wonderful. She is very kind, pleasant, professional, helpful, thorough & cool. All the other staff members I came in contact w/ were nice, as well. I am hoping I have finally found somewhere/someone that is smart & caring, & also takes my ins. (Anthem Healthkeepers plus/medicaid), to take over my much needed care after my doc of over 2 yrs stopped doing pain management.

Posted on February 22nd, 2017