Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Corrado Ugolini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 2
Back I believe in 2003 I saw Dr. Ugolini as a new patient seeking a new primary doctor. He seemed okay when I met with him--but I saw him only once! And seeing him only once was NOT my choice. He terminated my care (fired me by letter) without explanation--after only ONE visit. I've shared this experience with other healthcare providers and they don't seem to believe me (because it's bizarre?), but I'm not expecting them to take my word for it. I believe I still have Dr. Ugo's termination letter and once I find it, I plan to show it. It's been quite a few years, but I'd still be cautious around this doctor. I've never heard of ANY doctor firing a patient after only ONE visit!
32 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Illinois Hospital
Dr. Corrado Ugolini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Corrado Ugolini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.