Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corrie T Anderson
Dr. Corrie T Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center, University Of Washington Medical Center and Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Corrie T Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Anderson has been the anesthesiologist for several of my daughters surgeries. He remembers us, and totally puts us at ease before & after the procedures. He really listens to & cares about his little patients comfort level! In dealing with pain management, there is no better, in our opinion. My daughter has endured several brutal orthopedic procedures, and Dr Anderson eased her pain with minimal side effects. He's very personable, easy to relate to, and simply the best Childrens has to offer.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Dr. Corrie T Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeattle Childrens Hospital, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Corrie T Anderson in this video.
Dr. Corrie T Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.