Dr. Corrie Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corrie Anderson?

The best there is!

Posted on December 6th, 2011

Dr Anderson has been the anesthesiologist for several of my daughters surgeries. He remembers us, and totally puts us at ease before & after the procedures. He really listens to & cares about his little patients comfort level! In dealing with pain management, there is no better, in our opinion. My daughter has endured several brutal orthopedic procedures, and Dr Anderson eased her pain with minimal side effects. He's very personable, easy to relate to, and simply the best Childrens has to offer.

Best Anesthesiologist in Seattle!

Posted on April 26th, 2009

Dr. Anderson was my son's Anesthesiologist for his nasal surgery. He was the best physician, bar none, that my son has ever had. He was not condescending, kept me abreast of what was going on and really had an excellent bedside manner.

Posted on October 11th, 2016