Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corrie D Broudy
Dr. Corrie D Broudy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Broudy is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital and Palomar Medical Center Poway. Dr. Broudy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Corrie D Broudy has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Corrie D Broudy has the following 8 expertise
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Corrie D Broudy has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I went to the appt with a patient who was seeing this doctor. I could not believe how poor listener she was. She kept interrupting my partner who brought in all info and was well prepared to share her symptoms. This dr kept pushing various medications to her which she had already tried and experienced severe side affects, suicidual thoughts and ideations. She kept telling this dr she can't go back to these medication. Imagine to my surprise: this dr did not listen to her, minimize patients expierences and would not work with this patient when she old her only 2 medication works which she is running out of rx. This dr told her she does not prescribe medications and refer to pain management which is patient told drnto check her facts because pain management won't prescribe these two medication. This dr has poor attitude and was very judgmental and disregarded the accurate diagnosis and kept telling her she has fibro. This patient laughed at the spots where it would hurt for fibromyalgia. I have never seen such poor manners and treatment from this dr. Why is she very available? Appt within next day or so seems fishy to me. I'm wondering if other patients are turned off by her and are not returning to see her for medical services. She does not want to help. Only her way or none.
Dr. Broudy is poor on following up after appointments or messages. She passes everything to her nurse who is not empathetic. Things are seldomnly handled immediately which is very frustrating. Also, I had to wing myself off of medicine since she didn't call me back. I suffer from fibromyalgia with severe pain and fatigue. Medicines being prescribed made me barely functional since the prescriptions were sedating and made my fatigue worse. This was brought to her attention multiple times to only be put on a different med with similar effects. If you need FMLA and EDD forms filled out...good luck. She is so unorganized and has trouble filling out paperwork.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Broudy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Corrie D Broudy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group Downtown San Diego, 300 Fir St, San Diego, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Corrie D Broudy in this video.
Dr. Corrie D Broudy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.