\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Wonderful experience

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Kurz is an excellent choice for a child psychiatrist. She works well with the parents and child to make appropriate choices in medication and treatment. She always takes whatever time is required to access the situation that is at hand to get the best resolution to the problem. Anytime I have called when I have needed advice about a situation, I have always received a call from Dr. Kurz in a suitable amount of time. She never seems rushed and gives you an ample amount of time to explain your concerns and seems to carefully access what her treatment plan is. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a psychiatrist for their child. I take both my boys to her and travel about 40 minutes to go see her, but it is well worth the drive when you find a GREAT doctor.

Dr. Kurz was extremely caring and excellent in helping me with my issues. She is very knowledgable and genuinely wanted my opinion of what I thought about the meds. Some doctors I had seen prior to her did not convey the same attitude. I have not had an appointment in a couple years, but I know that I can always call if I need anything. One of the best!

Dr. Corriene V Kurz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.