Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corrine L Adler
Dr. Corrine L Adler, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn Heights, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Adler is affiliated with Hutzel Womens Hospital, DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Adler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Corrine L Adler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Corrine L Adler has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 31
She disrespectful of patients time, and comes in late for her appointments. She is disorganized, lagging in providing timely care. You can be sitting in her office for three hours and she has yet to come to the office yet. She has the worst time management skills, and her staff is always changing. No one stays more than a few months.
Dr. Adler is a good doctor, but there are some serious issues that have turned me away from returning to her office. She isn't shy about sharing her political views about how Obama is ruining healthcare, which I disagree with. The wait times are horrible, but she will get you in the same day if something comes up. The final nail in the coffin was when I had to drop my insurance and pick up medicaid coverage for 6 months. I had remarks made about not having to pay my copay and the reduced reimbursement she would receive. I haven't received a phone call for my follow up appointments since I changed coverage to medicaid, after having been her patient for many years. Now that I have my old insurance again, I'm finding a new primary care physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Adler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Corrine L Adler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCorrine Lynn Adler Do Pc, 2014 N Beech Daly Rd, Dearborn Heights, MI
Dr. Corrine L Adler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.