Dr. Corrine L Bresko Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Corrine L Bresko?

Dr. Bresko is a very compassionate and intelligent Dr. As a nurse I am very impressed with her and her thoroughness. Best primary care doctor I've ever had!

Must be a patient person

I've been seeing dr. Bresko for about 5 years. The fort couple years were satisfactory visits. Now it takes at least an hour of waiting time just to see her. Also I have had terrible pain I'm my neck preventing me from sleeping. She prescribed me muscle relaxers and said if they didn't do the Job to give her a call. It took several days to get back to me and it was her assistant, who was very rude and unhelpful. Dr. Bresko has refused to give me any pain medication for my neck and suggest maybe I go to urgent care or wait to make a follow up to discuss wether or not pain medicine would help. This is not the first time this office has given me the run around.

Same as the rest

Dr. Bresko has given me care for 7yrs. In that time my service depended on my insurance. A big NO NO in the medical profession.She has never stood out as a great DR., but she has not been poor either. No different than the rest. I am glad the clinic is now part of Skagit Valley Hospital tho. Things have improved in the office.