Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cortney H Cabell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 52
I wish I had found Dr. Cabell sooner!! Dr. Cabell is an excellent OB/GYN and surgeon. She was able to diagnose and treat my condition that previous doctors ignored. She treated me with respect, and as if I were her number one patient every time I saw her. Dr. Cabell was able to present several treatment options, explain all of the options to me, and was forthright about my condition. Her unwavering confidence and knowledge helped me feel assured when deciding to proceed with surgery. Dr. Cabell personally took thorough care of me before, during, and after the procedure. I look forward to being her patient for many years to come.
She has made my daughters first experience terrible of being a new mother she spends less than 15 minutes with her and has made her very uncomfratable my daughter has listened to her and her associates talk about spa time and less time about her questions and concerns about her first baby she has put a damper on her first experience maybe she has lost the sense of a new life a first born a first grandparent maybe she should check herself and remember it's scary and confusing your first baby a baby a bday a new mother maybe u have lost that connection with new mothers maybe it's time to look at yourself and connect with your new mothers and forget about a few minutes and dollar signs and insurance companies wat if this was your daughter your first born
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I went to her for my first pregnancy and she doesn't seem to take the time to get know her patients. The second appointment she acted like it was the first appointment. I had to repeat answers to questions that were asked the first appointment. I get that she probably has a lot of patients but if you can't get to know the ones you have then you have too many. She is not gentle with you at all! And when I had my miscarriage she told me they were able to find out what happened and gave me such a brief explanation on what it was I had to google it to find out what it was. I will never go back to her and found someone a lot better!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Cabell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Cortney H Cabell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier Medical Group Ob/Gyn, 647 Dunlop Ln Ste 200, Clarksville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cortney H Cabell in this video.
Dr. Cortney H Cabell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, TN.