Dr. Corwin Petty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Corwin Petty?

Dr Petty Saved my life.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

My high blood pressure was so high some previous clinics could not read it. Dr. Petty did a thorough exam, tests, and has me on a regimen that has my bp manageable. I have energy. Drive. He is always professional, patient, and listening. Nothing negative.

Best MD in NWA!! On leading edge of Anti-aging Medicine

Posted on January 31st, 2017

We relocated to NWA in '05 and have been with Dr. Petty ever since! He is on the leading edge of anti-aging medicine in both NWA and the United States. Spends time with patient discussing root cause and options available for treatment.

Best pcp ever had

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

A caring dr who takes time to visit while diagnosing and treating

Started out great, but went downhill quickly.

Posted on December 4th, 2014

Calls go ignored, even for urgent matters. It took me a year to get a doctor due to my health issues. He is well aware of my health issues and financial struggles, yet cannot/will not refill prescriptions I am suppose to take on a daily basis. It is as simple as a phone call or email to the pharmacy. These medications are needed to keep me alive, yet not one person can take the time there to respond. So sick of doctors being all about the money and NOT caring about their patients. I would never recommend going there! Very disgusted and disappointed with them.

Best doctor in town!

Posted on March 17th, 2012

For 2 yrs. I battled a health isssue that several "specialist" could not cure.....then I found Dr. Petty! He literally saved my life....both physically and emotionally. He LISTENED to me and then made some recommendations. For 2 yrs. "specialists" prescribed me several antibiotic cocktails and pain meds......but not Dr.Petty. He ran a test, gave me a prescription (no pain meds or antibiotics..yay!) and within a month I began healing. I can not thank him enough for listening, providing me solutions and helping me choose the right path to recovery.

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I love Dr Petty! It is such a comfort to have a Doctor that will listen to you,and continue to do what is needed. I had several health issues ,and if one thing didnt work for me,he would suggest another until my health issues were resolved.Dr. Petty treats you as a individual,not just"another" Pt.Is is a rare thing now days to find a Doctor that cares about you as he does.(and i know my HMO dosnt pay well) He has always taken plenty of time with me,as well as his nurses and staff,previous Doctors almost made me give up on the medical field all together.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

I found that on the original appt he spent time and was nice and helpful. Almost pretented to care. In retrospect he wanted another patient he could sell his own vitamins. However, tracking the diagnosis, he wasn't interested in other ideas, just his. If I wanted to try another viable option...he wouldn't change. Doesn't seem to be interested in reasons why you aren't doing better....just keep doing what your doing.

Posted on October 12th, 2010

After years of complaining to several doctors and getting lots of drugs I did not need, Dr. Petty listened to me and correctly diagnosed my problem.I haven't felt this good in years.

Never felt better!

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Was on Premarin for 10 years and thougth this was the best I could feel. UNTIL I saw Dr Petty. Wow what a difference. No more couch potato.

Posted on March 31st, 2009

Would not provide a refill on a lifetime medication (Imitrex for migraines) without another appt. Sounds like just trying to make money.

Posted on October 11th, 2016