Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cory L Calendine
Dr. Cory L Calendine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Franklin, TN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Calendine is affiliated with Horizon Medical Center and Williamson Medical Center. Dr. Calendine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Cory L Calendine has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Cory L Calendine has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Cory L Calendine has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I really like Dr. Calendine. He has a very cheerful and friendly personality and is always smiling. He has never done surgery but gives me knee injections and is very easy and tries to not hurt. I do not have to wait long and his nurse is always very nice and accommodating. If I have to have surgery down the road he will be the one to do it.
Dr. Corey Calendine is an excellent surgeon. I had 2 previous knee scopes and 2 shoulder scopes done prior to my right knee scope performed by Dr. Calendine a couple of months ago, so I have some experience to use as an evaluation tool. My recovery was swift and only made 3 rehab appointments before doing rehab on my own. My only complaint is an important one. When I saw Dr. Calendine prior to my surgery he was very informative and understanding. After a surgery you probably are not going to remember anything your surgeon says when you are in recovery. That is why it is Very important to be able to speak with your surgeon on a follow up visit to remove stitches. I had several questions that went unanswered because I did Not see my surgeon again. Instead, my follow up appointment ended up being with, not my surgeon or even a doctor, but with a PA. The "Physicians' Assistant" told me the doctor was in surgery that day. That was very disappointing and frustrating. My appointment should have been rescheduled for a time when I could ask questions of the doctor who performed my surgery. I would use Bone and Joint again, but I would make sure I got a follow up Q & A with the person who performed the surgery. I was very surprised by that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Calendine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Cory L Calendine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBone & Joint Clinic PC, 206 Bedford Way, Franklin, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cory L Calendine, MD - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery in Franklin, TN, in this video.
Dr. Cory L Calendine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, TN.