Dr. Cory Fisher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cory Fisher?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Posted on March 21st, 2016

I've been with Dr Cory Fisher almost 8 years. He's the best Dr. I've ever had.

Evalutation of Dr. Fisher.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

Dr. Fisher is fantastic.

Will not return.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

I found him uncomfortable to see for women's issues, and other medical issues that are of a more private nature. Has made some awkward/questionably inappropriate comments which he seems to find humorous - which while may be an attempt at lightening the mood, but I found it a bit embarrassing (already in a vulnerable position and all) and I will not return as his patient.

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Like many younger doctors, his aggressive campaign against obesity causes him to treat the patient as the enemy. He needs a more holistic and supportive approach.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Wonderful doctor and staff! Our family has recommended many patients to Dr. Fisher and his staff.

This is why you go to a D.O.

Posted on August 18th, 2009

Other than with my doctor for girly things, Dr. Fisher spent more time with me than any other doctor. He actually was interested in treating me as a person rather than an illness. I think he will definitely be my new family doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I've been with Doc Fisher for about a year and a half now. He is always friendly and right on when diagnosing me. His staff is superb! You would be doing yourself a favor by switching over to him.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

I called at 4pm to make an appointment, they said they had an opening at 5:20pm that day! Of course I decided to go. I arrived at the office in Rocky River. It looked small and ordinary on the outside, but on the inside it was absolutely immaculate. The place was very big on the inside and brand new. I told him about some problems I've been having with fatigue and my back. I told him it honestly might be because I'm 28 and I just party too much. He said it's possible, but he wanted to run some tests on my liver, kidney and thyroid. All of which I wanted to tell him to check, but he just read my mind. They took some blood right there and then. (I also got a prescription for my eczema while I was there). Anyway, I was out of the office by about 6pm. I then get a phone call the very next day at 8:30am with my test results! That quick! Everything was normal of course, and now that I have not boozing it up for weeks I feel great. Anyway, its almost impossible to have an easier and better experience at a doctors office, impossible!

Posted on September 26th, 2017