Cory Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Cory Nelson?

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Nelson has done it again! After 4 failed knee surgeries, NOT performed by Dr. Nelson, I finally found this blessing of a man!! He performed surgery on my left knee in 2014 and my right knee this past August of 2016. I can honestly say with 100% certainty that he is the best surgeon I have ever met. He genuinely cares about his patients, his bedside manner is phenomenal, and he ensures you know what is going to happen, what is wrong with you, and the future plans he has for you. The BEST!!!!

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Nelson demonstrates professionalism, competency, and expertise in his practice. He listens to his patients and does not rush through an appointment. He genuinely cares about his patients' treatment. On a scale of one to five, he has earned a 5+! His staff reflects his professionalism.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Overall good doctor. My complaint is about the over doing of doctors appointments that are needless just to make a dime. This is me is making your patient pay more out of pocket than is necessary.

Outstanding interaction

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Everyone in healthcare is in such a hurry now as reimbursement rates continue to decline. Dr. Corey is incredibly attentive and so good at being patient in answering my questions. Refreshing!

never again

Posted on September 19th, 2015

After six visits, 1 cortisone, 3 gel shots, oral prednisone and finally an MRI. I was told by Dr Nelson that he does not do knee replacement surgery. Out of pocket expense 470.00 and I never even saw Dr Nelson till the last visit.

Great experiance

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I saw Dr. Nelson Immediately for my dislocated knee and I am very pleased with him and the staff. He was very helpful and treated me with the most excellent care. I live on the other side of town and when you find a great doctor....... it does not matter how far you have to travel.

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Scheduler made an effort to get me in, actually called me to tell me an appointment opened up. Wait time was very short. I showed up right on time and only waited about 10 minutes to get in for an x-ray. Dr. Nelson explained what was going on and let me know of other symptoms I should look for.

Dr. Nelson is a great doctor!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Nelson has an excellent bedside manner. You can tell that he is truly concerned about you. He is very compassionate and down to earth. He is also very knowledgeable and easy to understand. His office staff is wonderful to work with and Kimberly is fun! I felt like I was in excellent hands! I definitely recommend him and it doesnt hurt that he is easy on the eyes!

Posted on December 13th, 2017