Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cory Sise
Dr. Cory Sise, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS, with another office in Topeka, KS. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Sise is affiliated with St Francis Health Center, Stormont-Vail Healthcare and Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cory Sise has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Cory Sise is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
she treated my husband on her day off and did everything in her power to save him in kearney Nebraska but too much was wrong and it was too late I will forever be grateful for her thoughtfulness , and dedication to trying to save him . Also for taking him when they were full there and listening to my begging not to send us back to Omaha. We lost the battle but at least we put up the best fight possible. Thank you for caring Dr Sise!!!!!!
EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!THE BEST NEPHROLOGIST DOCTOR,AND THE BEST KIDNEY TRANSPLANT DOCTOR IN TOPEKA, KS!!!
Dr. Sise is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Health Center
Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Mercy Regional Health Center
19 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cory Sise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.