Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cory M Smith MD
Dr. Cory M Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, SC. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Cory M Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cory M Smith has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cory M Smith - Posted on September 14th, 2012
Determined to make a proper diagonosis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cory M Smith - Posted on August 23rd, 2012
15 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Cory M Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL PLAZA FAMILY MEDICINE, 800 E Cheves St Ste 310, Florence, SC
Dr. Cory M Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, SC.