Dr. Cosme Y Manzarbeitia Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cosme Y Manzarbeitia?

Great bedside manner, his confidence puts you at ease. Very straightforward though also has a sense of humor. Saved my life.

Simply The Best

I met Dr. Manzarbeitia in Philadelphia at A. E.M. C. in 1996. My husband needed a Liver Transplant. Not only did Dr. Manzarbeitia give my husband a "2nd chance at life", he gave me education, knowledge & the love of my a Gift of Life. He's Awesome and we appreciate Him. He's also Caring, Considerate, Classy and Kind. Thanking him 17 years later for still being happy and in-love with this wonderful man. Don't Take Your Organs to Heaven, Heaven Knows We Need Them Here. His staff are all wonderful. You can tell "He trained them" because they are as courteous as the doctor.

Metastatic Melanoma