Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Costanza D Rutland has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Costanza D Rutland has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Costanza D Rutland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Rutland did an outstanding job throughout my entire pregnancy. The most important visit was when she came to the hospital to deliver my baby girl. I was so impressed with her bedside manner and level of expertise that I requested her to take pictures with my daughter during my follow-up visit. I want my daughter to look back and know that this doctor played a vital role in bringing her into this world.
I recently moved to the area from Miami. Needing a new Ob Gyn, I found Dr Rutland through recommendations of my boss . She was caring, and thorough. She put me at ease from the beginning of the exam. I will recommend her highly to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
16 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLadies Choice Ob/Gyn, 1860 Town Center Dr Ste 140, Reston, VA
Dr. Costanza D Rutland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reston, VA.