Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Coswin K Saito has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I just saw Dr. Saito for a recurring problem with a pinched nerve. He showed me a model of the upper spinal column with blood vessels and nerves and thoroughly explained how my arthritis in a certain area was causing a problem. Then, he tested my reflexes to confirm. Since the prior medication didn't help, Dr. Saito gave me a cortisone shot and said he would call me in 2 weeks for a follow up. I've seen him in the past and have found him always to be professional, courteous, patient and willing to answers all my questions!
I had no complaints with Kaiser Permanente until a very inappropriate conversation that took place with Saito. This man did not answer my healthcare questions and was condescending in his response to my confusion in his vague answers to the point I had to ask him, don't you think a patient has the right to understand exactly what they have and understand the terminology you are using? And he responded, no you actually don't. Then he proceeded to attack me with, it's becoming apparent that you have an anxiety disorder and I don't understand why I talk to patients.
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Coswin K Saito accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 3288 Moanalua Rd, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Coswin K Saito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.