Dr. Councill C Rudolph Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Councill C Rudolph?

h. pylori

I contracted a bacteria (helicobacter pylori) in Vietnam in 1969. It caused peptic ulcer disease; bleeding ulcers; severe cramping. The relationship between this bacteria and peptic ulcers was not established until the 1990's. I was given an appointment with an Army surgeon, Dr. Rudolph in 1995. He performed an endoscopic procedure and identified the bacteria; prescribed an antibiotic and acid reducing drug (Prilosec) I had been in severe pain for ten years. Within 48 hours I was pain free. Unfortunately the ulcers continued to bleed. Dr. Rudolph performed an antrectomy. Since the surgery I have been without pain or bleeding. I believe that Dr. Rudolph saved my life.

Bad operations gone wrong

My husband had a motorcycle accident, our Dr was on vacation, so husband called his office and he told us to come in well that day we was admitted in New Manchester hospital 4 days of strong antibiotics, and he decided it was best to do operating on husband to cut out the infection, was released days later with a follow up appointment and a nurse to come to home to do the packing of the leg. We could see the bone in his leg, also husband has type two diabetic, so we went for follow up appointment two days later and he would not see my husband any more, discharge him, have never seen a Dr do operating on. Anyone and never do a follow up, thanks to Dr lu wound care in winchster tn who did follow up and got it heal up in six month. With totally different package it, tho now husband still have problems with it and sometimes it bust open, I hope no one ever experienced what we did

Awesome md

Waiting all day.

Waiting all day because he loves to chit chat with his patients. His Rude staff "forgets" who is next. There are other pain management doctors in town. I thought he was a nice caring guy but apparently is not because he makes his patients wait 8 hours to see him.

great

He is a good doctor. He can't just give out pills without a medical reason, and proof that that person is in pain. Yes there is however prescription abuse, a bad one, but he's not the reason. He's a Doctor that deserves the same respect as the other phycians around here. He cannot go home with his patients and monitor how they take their medication. The overdose that happened was not his fault. There is a BIG problem here with the drug stores not filling for patients in need of their medication. It's not right and I don't know how it's legal.

It appears that he is not such a wonderful physician, after all

A friend of mine had an appointment to see him this morning. She said that he was seen running to his car and leaving in a very rapid fashion this morning. She also went on to say that approx. 20 minutes after he left, the DEA showed up looking for him. It sounds to me like if anyone has any dealings with him, they may want to look into finding another physician, and soon.

Not right

This doctor is all about helping patients get pills. Whether he needs them or not. Even his employees are getting them. I thing this is a crime and a sin!

Dr. Rudolph is such a wonderful and caring physician.

Wonderfully caring Dr. Always attentive to our needs and willing to take the time to explain things with you. A Dr. that doesn't worry about if you have money or insurance, he just wants to help a person feel better. We are blessed to have someone such as him caring for us.

undefined

i feel that you are a very good doctor and you really care about your patients not just the money and we need alot more doctors like you.your god sent and i hope you will always share the same passion years to come that you share with your patients today.may god bless you and your family.