Dr. Courtney J Blair Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Courtney J Blair?

Excellent

She is very knowledgeable and caring.

Negative experience occurred twice

Please beware of this practice. I took my son every week for 6 months (45 minutes at at time) for allergy shots, only to find out he received blanks in his serum, which we had to redo (going every week again for an additional 6 months). I gave the practice another shot, but was recently informed that their refrigerator malfunctioned, meaning that we now have to rebuild again to his current dose. A huge waste of time for me and my child.

Negative experience occurred twice