Have you seen Dr. Courtney H Cowden III?

Great Dr.

My son tore his ACL and meniscus. We went to see Dr. Cowden and he explained everything throughly. His staff is just as good!

Absolutely love this doctor and would not hesitate to use him again

He is so kind and takes the time to help. Great doctor I would recommend him to anyone.

Broken Bones Happy ME

staff was great and it was very easy to make an appt and see the doctor, he fixed me right up!

Rude, uncaring, unprofessional office! Awful customer service!!

Was sent over on a referral from my treating doctor. My husband I ended up walking out of this office quite upset and disappointed on the way we were treated. The office was totally empty so I was confident I would be seen today. After checking in with the front office medical assistant and explaining who I was she proceeded to roll her eyes, sighed a few times and responded in a sarcastic, rude and uncaring manner. She treated us like we were an inconvenience and we were a bother to her. The doctor was aware of what was transpiring because she spoke to him a couple of times from where she was standing in front of us, he was just out of our eye view. Although I was in severe pain and needed to get seen I decided this office does not put their patients well being at the fore front. I asked for my referral back and as polite as could be I told her why we were leaving and suggested she take a good look at her attitude, professionalism and customer service. The doctor never bothered to come out. From other people's reviews it seems this is the kind of treatment they are known for so I am sure doctor is ok with it since they continue to do it. My advice to others considering going there? Don't waste your time, money or insurance benefits on this place. You are worthy to be treated with respect and common courtesy. I will never go back and will make sure to tell everyone I know.

I have been to several different doctors that couldn't figure out what was going on but he solved the problem! He is a wonderful doctor that finally put me at ease; I couldn't be happier with my results. The staff was helpful with working with my schedule and attentive to all my questions.

Same day appt. / Fractured Ankle

I found this office to be above average in care. The Doctor was patient with my daughter and explanatory with her Diagnosis. The staff was courteous and helpful.

customer service for government agency

I went there with a patient referred to this Dr. Crowden from ER.staff was rude uncaring and obvious they didn't want to see this patient. They gave her an appointment in 3 weeks. This was a broken leg. Being an orthopedic office I was certain they would see the patient in a day or tow. Patient took all her p as network to them. Patient called next day for appointment. It they couldn't give her one. Several calls to the office resulted in "she's not here" or " she's gone for the day" or she's out to lunch" or "she has your papers"many excuses and no return calls. Days went by with no call so patient went to the office to request her referral papers and they said they didn't have any records. The patient finally found another doctor who treated her the very next day. The staff is terrible. I know CUSTOMER SERVICE and that office did not show good quality service. I would NEVER EVER refer any patient there. They were unprofessional uncaring and bad attitude. Obvious the are just on a ride. They don't really care. I just wonder if the Dr. Knows how his office is run or if he knows and happy with that. Rudeness at it's highest level. Horrible experience.there is no below 4 stars .

Dr. Courtney H Cowden III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Marcos, TX.