Dr. Courtney Dawson Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Courtney Dawson?

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dear Doctor Dawson ... I would like to share my story. I came to you looking for help with my knee. You did a TKR on me and I am very thankful for all your care. I went to see Doctor Estock because my range of motion has only come back to 95 degrees. My arthritic pain no longer hinders my movement and I remain somewhat hopeful that (in time) it will get alitte better with diet and exercise. I understand the risks involved when going through such a surgery. I know there are no guarantees in life but the only exception I know of is how wonderful you were with me. If I had to do it all over again I would and it would be your door I knock on. May my warmest wishes keep you well. Thank you so kindly for everything. You are "AWESOME"

Posted on July 16th, 2015