Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Courtney J Hart has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Hart on several occasions neglected to follow though on issues with my children. She also missed a life threatening injury to my daughter which resulted in her being hospitalized. I am appauled by the lack of simply caring about my children. I do not trust her AT ALL. I feel she is merely capable of diagnosing an ear infection and that it! Do not go there if you want real care.
Dr. Hart has worked with all three of my children and I have been very impressed with each contact. This is to the extent that I recently moved out of the area and continue to take my children to see her, despite the drive time. My children also have experienced rather complicated issues at times, and she always takes the time to listen to me and provide me with the options. I recommend her highly.
Dr. Hart is one of the worse Doctor I have ever visited in my life. She has a horrible attitude, act like that she is doing a favor by seeing your child. She has no compassion for human pain & suffering especially for kids. I wish her M.D license be revoked and would not allow to practice especially in the pediatrician field.
Dr. Courtney J Hart accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreat Lakes Pediatric Associates, 1087 Fox Hills Dr, East Lansing, MI
Dr. Courtney J Hart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.