Dr. Courtney Hodshon Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Courtney Hodshon?

First Visit

Posted on April 5th, 2016

The staff worked me in to see Dr Hodshon since my dr was out of town. He was awesome ! Friendly, considerate and had a great bedside manner ! In the future, I will see whichever of them is available.

The best

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I have three children (all csections), and Dr. Hodshon delivered my last one. My first two recoveries were awful, I could still barely walk 6 weeks later. My last one, a week after delivery I didn't even feel like I'd had a baby. He's a wonderful surgeon! You can barely even see my csection scar 6 weeks postpartum. Also, he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. He completely puts you at ease. He also takes any complaints or concerns very seriously and doesn't brush them aside. He takes time to sit and talk with you and address any and every question you have. He is hands down, the best doctor I have ever been to, Gyno or otherwise.

Patient, caring, understanding doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr. Hodshon during both of my pregnancies. He was always on time and didn't make me wait forever...which shows me my time is important as well as his. He listened to me and was so patient when I told him my concerns. I had a major surgery 2 years ago and he took the time to call the surgeon to look at my pathology reports. My oncologist suggested IV iron treatments during my pregnancy and after talking with Dr. Hodshon he felt it was unnessary and gave me a medicatiom to help with iron. The medication he gave worked wonderfully and I really appreciate him caring enough about me to realize how difficult it would be to get an IV weekly and get these treatments while pregnant. I really like doctors who care tremendously about my health, but still look for the best treatment for me without doing unnessary treatments. Trust me-he put up with a lot from me (I was terrified of a c-section) and be never lost patience and was very understanding!

Fabulous OB

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr. Hodshon is a fabulous doctor. He personally called me after a chemical pregnancy to make sure that I was doing well even though I was scheduled to see the nurse practitioner. He has a great bedside manner and takes time to talk to you.

Best Gyno Doc I've Had

Posted on August 10th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Hodshon's office during a recent visit to the ER. I had no idea what I'd get, but Dr. Hodshon's bedside manner, amount of knowledge in his specialty, and ability to test for and diagnose what's going on with me seemed excellent. Not the quickest in getting back to me or being easy to reach, to discuss test results; that seems typical for any GYNs or specialists in my area, though. When I do speak with him, he is respectful, caring, kind and speaks to me at an equal level and explains things I ask about. He never talks down to me or treats me rudely (as other doctors do or have in the past). I'm very grateful this is the practice and doctor I was referred to. I would recommend Dr. Hodshon to my friends and relatives.

Posted on November 14th, 2011

i think dr hodshons bedside manner is the best of any dr. i have ever seen

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2011

As a new resident to the area,, I was worried I would not find a doctor that I felt comfortable with and could trust. After several visits with Dr. Hodshon, I felt confident about the delivery of my baby. Dr. Hodshon spent time with me to reassure me and did not leave until all of my questions were answered. He goes above and beyond to put you at ease. I would definitely recommend him to family, friends and patients seeking similar services.

dr. hodshon was great

Posted on December 28th, 2010

dr. hodshon delivered my second son via c-section, there were no complications thank goodness although i was very nervous, he made me feel calm and just his demeanor put me at ease.

Posted on November 8th, 2017