Dr. Courtney Mehock Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Courtney Mehock?

Posted on April 11th, 2015

Dr. Mehock TRULY cares about her patients. They mean the world to her. She is an excellent diagnostician and I would recommend both her (and her partner, Dr. Matt BenedixBenedix), to anyone. Everyone in my family goes to their office. If you're looking for personal care and not an assembly line approach, look no further. She is wonderful!! She works tirelessly to provide excellent care to her patients. She is well loved and respected.

Dr. Mehock is awesome!!

Posted on April 11th, 2015

She was very thorough, great bedside manner, GREAT doctor!!!

Do not see her!!!

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Awful. Does not care about patients at all. Spends more time talking about her kids than talking about why you came in.

Meanest "Dr" I ever met

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Dr. Mehock was mean and cold during both my visits to her office. I am stuck with her due to the fact I have to stay with her during my procedures. I need referrals from her and the insurance wont change my primary until the procedures are finished. They scheduled me for 10:30, so I thought. I was 15 minutes early. Well they told me I was 15 minutes late! :( I apologized up and down and said I thought they said 10:30. She REFUSED to see me. I have been very sick and have surgery coming up. I also have blood and protein in my urine. I am diabetic. I NEEDED to be seen. After crying my eyes out she agreed to see me ....AFTER she sees all her patients for the DAY! well I waited. I was so upset. She came into the room and was mean and cold and hateful. She did not write me ANY prescriptions. And told me she wants me back in THREE MONTHS!!! I have bruising on the back on my right knee that looks to me like it very well could be a diabetic thing. She agreed. Did nothing. I do not know how I am going to get through all of this with this mean Dr but I have to :( Hopeful I can save someone else from going through the same thing.

Posted on March 25th, 2011

I would (and have) recommended Dr. Mehock to people. She is a great doctor. Very friendly, caring, easy to talk to. Always makes me feel very comfortable.

Posted on September 6th, 2017