Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Courtney P Ridley has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My first time meeting dr. Ridley was to get a consultation about the IUD. I am a mid 20s female that wants to explore the IUD option for family planning. I don't have any children at the moment and am in a monogamous relationship with my boyfriend of the past 18 months. Dr. Ridley spent time discussing the options that best fit me and why. she also was very informative about some other issues i have and didn't even realize it was something that i could fix. i felt, and still, very comfortable with her and her staff. i appreciate how straight forward she is, while still being very compassionate. she shows an extreme amount of interest in helping me as a patient. i feel like she isn't just there to "do her job", but to truly help me because she cares and wants to do everything that she can to help.I have recommended her to my family, friends and colleagues. I trust her with my health.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2014, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Courtney P Ridley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Courtney P Ridley is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Crescent City, CA.