Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Courtney Younglove
Dr. Courtney Younglove, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lenexa, KS. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Younglove is affiliated with Shawnee Mission Medical Center and Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center. Dr. Younglove has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Courtney Younglove has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Courtney Younglove has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Courtney Younglove has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Courtney Younglove is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I had a TERRIBLE experience with Dr Younglove! She was my doctor for my first pregnancy and I ended up switching docs when I was 40 weeks pregnant because she was SOOO rude to my husband and I! She does not care about her patients at all and is only concerned about herself! DO NOT GO TO HER!!!If I could rate her 0 stars I would!
I was very disappointed with Dr. Younglove. She was cold, detached, and tried to turn every little molehill into a mountain. Near the end of my pregnancy I opted to see mid-wives instead of her because she stressed me out so badly. It didn't seem like she cared about anything but making more money and even after multiple appointments she had a hard time remembering my name. Thankfully, she did not deliver my child.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Younglove is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Courtney Younglove accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Healthcare Group, 10550 Quivira Rd Ste 410, Lenexa, KS
Dr. Courtney Younglove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lenexa, KS.