Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Coyle S Connolly has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 87
I was diagnosed by Dr. Connolly with melanoma when I was 24. After that I started seeing a different doctor for a few years. Apparently, the new doctors office I went to missed a different melanoma and the fact that it was spreading. I followed back up all these years later with Dr. Connolly. He was so caring and sensitive to the situation. The staff was so helpful and kind. I cannot say enough about this practice. I would recommend them to everyone I know. I wish I never left them years ago!
I saw Dr. Connolly in Cape May Courthouse. He did a biopsy and it was a skin cancer. He has a lot of experience and I trust his decision on treatment. He explained everything I needed to know in the visit. The nurses and secretary were very nice and I did not wait very long. My only complaint is that they do not have their own surgeon in Cape May Courthouse to remove the skin cancer for me. Other than that, I would tell my friends to see them.
26 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Coyle S Connolly accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsConnolly Dermatology, 2106 New Rd Ste D4, Linwood, NJ
Dr. Coyle S Connolly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linwood, NJ.