Dr. Cqrnell Faquin Jr Is this you?

excellent, friend and phtsicann for 30 years. I loved him and still do

He Set the Standard

Having lived all over the Western Hemishere, through my husband's work, and having seen first- rate foreign and domestic physicians, I have to say beyond a shadow of a doubt, this family practitioner was the one who I would have trusted with my life...and did! His sincere interest in his patients, his thorough testing, never letting his ego get in the middle of suggesting perhaps a specialist would be a better option, as he did when my 5 year-old son developed a urinary obstruction and referred us to a pediatric urologist. He delivered two of my three daughters and was better than any OB/GYN I've ever known. Very compassionate beside manner. His love for his family, his country, and God, made him the kind of doctor whose character set the standard for all physicians in any field.If only we had more family practioners such as Dr. Cornell Faquin, MD, what a better place our communities would be.

Dr. Cqrnell Faquin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.