Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig R Thayer has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Thayer spent less than 5 minutes with my mom and quickly dismissed her pain as neuropathy. (Taking her $30. co-pay,which is a 1/2 week's worth of grocery money for her and then promplty billed her insurance company and was approved Paid $500.00) He read results from a previous ultra sound and did not request any new or additional testing. After 4 months of continued and worsening pain,and a inabilitly to walk, we got a second opinion. 100% arterial blockage.She just had surgery yesterday and can already walk pain free. I understand they call it "practicing" medicine. But while "practicing" one must at least make an attmept, and an effort.
Dr. Thayer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Craig R Thayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarshall Family And Internal Medicine, 1095 Marshall Way, Placerville, CA
Dr. Craig R Thayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Placerville, CA.