Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Rogers is polite and respectful and has an excellent bedside manner. He does not make me feel as though our appointments are rushed and is willing to take the time to answer my questions thoroughly (even when the questions are redundant). I am extremely pleased with the quality of his work (ACL reconstruction and meniscus repair) and the in-office interactions with Dr. Rogers and his friendly staff and support personnel.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Craig A Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsIntegris Family Care, 1468 N Mustang Rd, Mustang, OK
Dr. Craig A Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mustang, OK.