Dr. Craig H Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig H Anderson?

because of him my 7yr old is a paraplegic!!

Because of his negligence my daughter is in a wheelchair for the rest of her life, when I told him my concerns about her physical development when my daughter was 1yrs old he never listened and said she will be fine. When he left Cambridge clinic we went to see another doctor where immediatly they did an MRI and discovered she had a tumor that had been growing since birth inside her spinal cord and was now 3x the size of her spinal cord and was blocking spinal fluid, when it was removed she was paralyzed from the waist down, surgeons told me had Craig Anderson took the time to order an MRI none of this would have happened!!! I never had a second option because he was the doctor and I assumed he knew what he was doing!! It has since been 5 yrs since my daughters surgery and I still have so much anger and frustration towards this sad excuse of a doctor and I just hope and pray this never happens to one of his patients again!!

Great!