Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I debated about making an appointment with this physician based on some reviews, but he was amazing. My teen had foot pain for two years that others couldn't diagnose. A previous surgery was unsuccessful. He immediately determined the cause, surgery was required, and for the first time in 2 years she is essentially pain free. He was compassionate, patient, listened well, humble, gave her the time and resolved the problem. I wouldn't go elsewhere
I broke my foot and had surgery with Doctor Aubuchon. While the surgery itself went smoothly and there were no issues after, the car itself was very underwelming. I was frequently cut off during doctor visits, many quesitons went unanswered or I was given very brief vague responses. At no point was I instructed on how to begin building muscles in my leg/foot but was just told to start walking. Once I asked if tehre was any PT I should be doing I was told to take a towel and wrap it up and pull it aginst my foot. I was extremely dissapointed in th level of care given. If this is something you're looking for in a doctor, certainly don't use him.
Do not go to this dr he is very arrogant and says things that are just plain mean. Do not ask for anything for pain pre or post operatively as he will chastise you as if you are a drug addict and tell you to use advil or tylenol. I know that there are people like this but I for one am not and don't appreciate the insinuation of such esp to my family. This group in general is terrible as is the staff that works there. There are plenty of other choices out there wish I would have gone with my first impression.
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid-County Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine, 845 N New Ballas Ct Ste 200, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig E Aubuchon in this video.
Dr. Craig E Aubuchon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.