Dr. Craig Ball Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Ball?

Dr. Ball is Amaizing

Posted on September 19th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Ball for over thirty years and he is an amaizing ENT and plastic surgeon. He did my rhinoplasty and my nose is perfect plus I can breath alot better. He opens up the inside as well as fixing the outside. He also did a full face Lazer treatment. I've always had acne scars and they are all gone. My skin is like silk and I look twenty years youger. People always comment how beautiful my skin is. He also did my eyelids. They were uneven and they match perfectly. There was no pain at all with that surgery and no one can tell I had it done. I am going to have him do a light face lift soon. Dr Ball is a great plastic surgeon. He has a gift of seeing what a person needs and his surgical procedures look so natural which is what you want in plastic surgery. You look alot better but people can't tell what I had done. I highly recommend Dr. Ball. He has a gentle touch and perfect results. He is also a sweetheart. You won't be disapointed

Awesome doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Dr. Ball is AMAIZING. He did my sinus surgery and rhinoplasty (nose job). It was perfect and my nose looks great. He is also trained in plastic survery I had him laser my face and lift my eyelids. I look fifteen years younger. My skin is flawless. No more acne scars and the dark spots are gone. The procedures were virtually painless. I highly recommend Dr. Ball. You won't be ddisapointed.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017