Dr. Craig Banta Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Craig Banta?

Good doctor once you get in to see him; however, he overbooks and spends too much time on his patients. As a result, you are waiting interminably. His staff lacks communication so protocol is inconsistent and frustrating. My daughter's prescription had expired and staff didn't get back to me in time even though I thought I followed the protocol for renewing the order. Only when I called back for the third time in the week to check on the prescription refill did I find out that I would need to make another appointment before they would refill the order. Of course that will mean another 1-2 hours of wait time in the office. I will definitely be finding another doctor.

Dr. Craig Banta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.