Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Beyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig A Beyer has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Craig A Beyer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig A Beyer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I feel you want a surgeon to hold your hand and talk to you, do not use Dr Beyer. If you want an excellent,no nonsense surgeon, he is the one. He does not suffer fools or whiners. I was told by a BJC doctor that I was too old (at 62) to have my rotator cuff tear repaired. Saw Dr Beyer , he explained my options, when I told him that I was ready for surgery, he agreed that was the best option. Surgery was done, rehab was horrible but I did all exercises. My arm is in great shape. He is a good surgeon and I would not hesitate to use again.
Highly knowledgeable. Gives more than one option concerning surgical procedures. He is very involved in patient care and actually RECOGNIZES his patients without a chart. I have had 4 surgeries concerning the upper extremities with 100% success. When the problem exceeds his expertise, he makes excellent referrals. An example of this happened when I had symptoms to the upper extremities, but the actual problem involved the cervical spine. I would definitely recommend Dr. Beyer.
31 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Craig A Beyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig A Beyer in this video.
Dr. Craig A Beyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Carbon, IL.