Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig M Bogdanski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 32
Have always waited at least 30 minutes to see him. Doesn't listen well, which makes it difficult to talk with him. Did not take my symptoms seriously. I suffered for 3+ years before he suggested I see a specialist. He IS a nice guy. I just get the feeling that he doesn't have the time for me and wants to get out of the visit as quickly as possible. No, I'm not high maintenance, I just appreciate my doctor's respecting me and showing some concern. I do understand they're busy and have other patients to see. I started to see him because he was a DO and I thought he would take in the big picture. He's more an MD and pushes certain meds even though he's been told I can't take them. He doesn't give meds that do work for me unless I ask for them. You have to be your own health advocate.
To the person who wrote down below that Dr. B. is cocky and doesnt listen to the patient...I have something to remind you of...HE is the doctor! NOT you! YOU are the patient. When you go through all the schooling and experience that Dr. Bogdanski has then maybe we can begin to listen to your comment. My guess is that maybe you are a controlling patient. Dr. B. is THEE BEST doctor!...and my family and I are blessed to have him. He has taken care of things with my parents that their previous doctors didnt figure out for years. He gives the most excellent care in a very personable way. When you see Dr. Bogdanski you are definitely not "just a number". Dr. B. is a God send!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2014, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Craig M Bogdanski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Craig M Bogdanski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southington, CT.