The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig A Bottke has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Craig A Bottke has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Craig A Bottke is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Bottke is the most wonderful well read Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to trust operating on me. He is a fine knowledgable Surgeon and no one should hesitate seeing him before any 'Best Doctor" in lodi stockton area first. Go to Dr. Bottke. I am no day at the beach and he treated me fantastic and he helped my problem. Dr. Bottke rates over and above the so called 'best Hand Surgeon in California' I can say without reservation, Dr. Bottke is the BEST SURGEON IN CALIFORNIA and his staff are top of the line also.
35 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Craig A Bottke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsGreat River Medical Center Wound Care, 1401 W Agency Rd, West Burlington, IA
Dr. Craig A Bottke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Burlington, IA.