Dr. Craig Bottke Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Craig Bottke?

Great Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2017

I was highly satisfied with my initial visit and with my surgery on my trigger finger.

New york Patient

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr. Bottke is the most wonderful well read Doctor I have ever had the pleasure to trust operating on me. He is a fine knowledgable Surgeon and no one should hesitate seeing him before any 'Best Doctor" in lodi stockton area first. Go to Dr. Bottke. I am no day at the beach and he treated me fantastic and he helped my problem. Dr. Bottke rates over and above the so called 'best Hand Surgeon in California' I can say without reservation, Dr. Bottke is the BEST SURGEON IN CALIFORNIA and his staff are top of the line also.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017