Dr. Craig Boulris Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Craig Boulris?

Posted on September 1st, 2015

This guy did a subpar job on my knee and his follow up sucked. I would definitely look for another ortho first and use him as a last resort.

Posted on August 29th, 2010

Dr. Boulris was extremly professional with me. He explained my surgery well and took the time to answer all of my questions. I was scared before the surgery but Dr. Boulris and his staff put me at ease.

Posted on June 9th, 2008

Totally unacceptable. I expect an organization like Kaiser to have great physicians and a great standard of care. However, after my visit, I felt that neither this doctor nor Kaiser care at all about me. The guy didn't even look me in the eye and seemed content to move on to the next patient (I felt like I was in a factory) and I would expect better. This is the last time I seek this doctor and this organization.

Posted on June 16th, 2015