Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig E Buckles has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Craig E Buckles has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
Dr. Craig E Buckles has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Craig E Buckles is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been a patient of Dr. Buckles for approximately seven years. He is a very competent, caring, professional. I am confident about the accuracy of his diagnosis and his recommended treatment. I always feel that Dr. Buckles listens carefully as I explain my symptoms and feelings. I have always been able to obtain an appointment when needed. His staff is professional and courteous. I would definitely encourage a patient to see and be evaluated by Dr. Buckles.
DR. BUCKLES HAS BEEN TREATING ME FOR 8 YEARS NOW ,AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS.HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS WHERE MOST DRS. TREAT YOU LIKE A #,HE ALWAYS ASK HOW I AM AND HOW THINGS ARE GOING.I HAVE NEVER HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH GETTING A APPT. WITH HIM AND IF HE WANTS TO SEE YOU SOONER THEN HE WILL MAKE TIME FOR AN APPT. FOR YOU TO SEE HIM.THANK YOU DR. BUCKLES FOR ALL YOUR HELP.
I'm speaking for an individual that I represent and firmly believe that when in doubt talk to a professional. The closest professional that understands my individual represented is Dr. Craig Buckles. He helped me understand this individual then he provided valuable knowledge which directed my team to a more therapeutic service. Thank you for responding to the needs of this team member so that the individual could move towards success when mental status changed.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Craig E Buckles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsAnderson Center Outpatient Services, 2210 Jackson St, Anderson, IN
Dr. Craig E Buckles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.