Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Carris
Dr. Craig Carris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with another office in Colorado Springs, CO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Carris is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, Catholic Health Initiative and St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Carris has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Carris has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Craig Carris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.