Have you seen Dr. Craig W Carson?

The best Dr I’ve ever had !

I’ve gone to Dr Carson many years, and I was very sad to see him retire from seeing patients. I was last there a year ago and was seen by his PA. Christina is very nice but NO ONE can take the place of Dr Carson. Dr Carson is missed so very much. Wish him the best. Gloria Abercrombie

Dr Carson was amazing, I’m sad he doesn’t see patients anymore

I’ve seen Dr carson for 11 years. When i started, he was the most caring and kind doctor i had ever met. His office was so prompt and on top of things. In the last 3 years, things have started to slip. Maybe because it’s gotten so big? I haven’t been able to see dr carson in over a year, just his pa. Even though my disease process has been getting worse, and I’ve asked. At this point, I’m not comfortable with a pa handeling my care. I need a doctor. I’m sad to move on, because i truly believe he’s one in a million. His new pain managment comsult is awful. I have never even met that doctor and she took me off a pain medication while my pain was higher than it had been in years. I understand doctors are under a lot of pressure with the ‘opioid crisis’ but a patient you’ve had for over 10 years, with no evidence of abuse or drug seeking behavior??? At what cost are you doing this? It’s honestly cruel and sad. I hope dr carson can retire in peace. It seems like with the pa’s running the show, it’s going downhill fast.

Disappointed

I only saw Dr Carson once in 4 years, my first appointment. After that, I only saw his PA. On my last visit the PA recommended that I have my Plaquenil Eye Test done there rather than my Ophthalmologist. (they had much better testing, she said) I did, and their results found problems and signs of macular degeneration. They referred me to Dean McGee Eye Institute for further tests and sent their results to them. In a panic, I went for what I was told would be further testing. They performed the "exact same tests" and said they had no idea how OK Arthritis Clinic come to their diagnosis and further testing wasn't needed. They sent me a large bill and I called because insurance always pays covers that testing. She told they would check to make sure it was coded correctly and call me back. I didn't hear back & assumed it was paid by insurance. A year later they sent me a letter demanding payment and stating they have attempted numerous times to contact me with no response. I called & was told they sent me a bill a year ago! (the one I called about) No contact from them for a year... is NOT numerous attempts with no response! Why do they do Plaquenil Eye Testing if they are going to refer you when they find something? Insurance only covers 1 test per year! I thought I was going for "further testing" not the exact same testing. Insurance only pays for the same test once per year, not twice in 3 weeks! FYI: Don't have Plaquenil Eye Tests there! Don't expect them to follow up or make any attempts to contact you before waiting a year to send a nasty letter giving 10 days to pay it or they will send you to collections & drop you as a patient. I don't want to go back!!

Dr. Carson is the most compassionate physician I've ever had!

I've seen many physicians in my life, but I've never had one like Dr. Carson. I never feel rushed, or hurried. He listens to what I have to say and then takes each thing and comments. I never feel like anything I have to say is too small. I truly feel cared for!

Dr. Carson is a life saver. I had been to numerous doctors and could not get a diagnosis. Dr. Carson figured out my symptoms in my first visit. I can't tell you how much he has helped me. I have peace of mind again.

No questions need. All have been asked &

Dr Carson is the only Dr that treats Lupus with the most help and I believe even the best s

Gave me back a quality of life.

I've been seeing Dr. Carson for over 15 years. He was the first doctor who sat down and listened to me. I have Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibro. Those are very difficult diseases to diagnose but also treat. It is often a very delicate balancing act. His office staff and nurse staff are always professional and kind.

The REAL Lifesaver!!!

DR. Carson, saved my life, on 3 seperate occassions! He also, was the 1st. To ACCURATLY diagnose me, as having SLE (lupus) and the following yr., with Scleroderma, and, the year after THAT, with R.A.!!! For the 3 1/2 yrs. That I lived in Estes Park, Colorado, I drove 750 miles, EACH WAY, EVERY MONTH!!! And.....it was WORTH IT!

A very caring Doctor

If you are a patient needing a rheumatologist I could reccomend no better doctor than Dr. Carson. He has years of experience and is very kind and caring to all of his patients.

Doc

Dr. Carson is a very caring doctor, doing his best. He has taken excellant care for me for 9 years. He has been a blessing.

Finally found out what was wrong with me.

I have had some strange illnesses and symptoms for more than 25 years. Went to many many doctors, finally was referred to Dr. Carson. His tests were very through and he finally gave a diagnosis after many years of suffering and started treatment. I would be an invalid today if not for Dr Carson's help. He is very caring and listens to me, does not try to hurry me out like so many Doctors do. On a scale of 1-10 he is an 11!!!!!

Great staff. Make you feel very comfortable. Finally a place where everyone understands what we are going through.

Dr. Craig W Carson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edmond, OK.