Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Craig W Chandler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 40
Dr chandler has been my doctor for going on 5 years he delivered my first and second baby. He's very kind and answer all the questions I ever had. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all and he has great bedside manners when in the delivery room. I recommend him to anyone and everyone that is having a baby. Awesome doctor!!
Absolutely amazing! I had a horrible experience at Cox with our first son and with the second went with Dr Chandler and Freeman and am so happy we did. We were living in Carthage at the time but have since moved back to the Springfield/Republic area and still drove with our 3rd, and are now expecting our 4th and we are still driving to Joplin. He is calm, friendly, and thorough. The review that stated he brushes things off is simply not true. He is a great Dr. I have to have c-sections and trust no one but him to do them. He is laid back and easy going, but if you're like me you would much rather have someone calm in a delivery or surgery room, that a spastic Dr.
This is my second pregnancy. I had an amazing doctor with the first pregnancy, so I might be extremely biased when trying to compare. With Dr. Chandler, while he may be nice, I am NOT comfortable. When I bring up concerns he brushes them to the side. I have placenta previa, a tilted uterus, and my baby is breeched. All things that he should be discussing with me. Instead, he tells me I am getting overweight (3rd trimester and total weight gain of 31 pounds, starting at 145) and being extremely rude. My first appointment with him was kind of like a confirmation of pregnancy. He did a transvaginal ultrasound to see how far along I was but was rushing it almost. It was extremely uncomfortable. I have been through some rough ultrasounds, but nothing like that. I brushed it off as new doctor jitters, as I had gone to the same doctor for years before moving here. I brought up the possibility of VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and his response was, "Do you really want to push out a baby and cause yourself even more issues?" I really had no idea how to respond to that and cried the whole way home. He's very intelligent, I will give him that. But if you are looking for someone who has YOUR and YOUR BABY'S best interest at heart, I would NOT see him. He is not helpful and is more or less condescending. I would do some doctor shopping if your insurance will allow it. Seriously.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Craig W Chandler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFreeman Ob/Gyn Associates, 1532 W 32nd St Ste 201, Joplin, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Craig W Chandler in this video.
Dr. Craig W Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joplin, MO.